2012–2013 PANTHER BAND FUNDRAISING OVERVIEW
Throughout the year the fundraising team seeks opportunities to generate funds that benefit both the Panther Band/Guard program and its students. If you have questions regarding any fundraising activity or would like to assist with any fundraising event, please contact Lisa Vara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Fundraisers are typically conducted to generate funds to benefit the Band Program in order to keep costs and fees down, and simultaneously provide the valuable resources that are essential to making this program so great!
Through the support of great parents, friends and families, events such as Spirit Nights, Hot Dog Howdy, Jazz’n with Santa Arts & Craft Show, Holiday Silent Auction, Concerts, Texas Color Guard Circuit (TCGC) and many more, provide the necessary benefits that keep this program strong.
Individual Student Fundraisers are opportunities for the student to earn credit towards items such as student’s fees, trips or band banquet. Opportunities for individual student fundraisers are scheduled throughout the year and will be announced during booster meetings and posted at http://thepantherband.com website. For your convenience, we have created shortcuts to fundraisers via this FUNDRAISERS portal. Here you will find detailed information about fundraising events.
Following is a schedule to-date.
2012-2013 FUNDRAISING SCHEDULE
|August 2012||· Panther Cards (all year until inventory sold out)—Student earns 80% of sales
· Krispy Kreme Cards (all year until inventory sold out)—Student earns 50% of sales
· Scrips Gift Cards (all year until inventory sold out)–Student earns 10% of sales
· Spirit Nights (throughout the year)—Band Program earns % –stay tuned to website for more info.
· NISD Concessions (all year)—Purpose: Student earns credit—stay tuned to website for sign-up opportunities. Some restrictions apply.
· Chick Fil A Spirit Night – Aug 29
· Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream Cakes (all year)
· Dave & Buster’s Gift Cards $25 or $50 (all year until inventory sold out)—Student earns 20% of sales
· DriversEd.com – online driver’s education or defensive driving. Panther Band Program earns %.
|September||· Al’s Gourmet Nuts. See announcement on website for more information. Student earns 40% of individual sales. – Sep 11 to Oct 5|
|October||· AT&T PGA Golf Tournament (Oct 26 thru 28) – Complimentary tickets. Top organizations with the most attendance win up to $15K!!!!!!
· Butter Braids – Student earns 40% of individual sales – Oct 9 to Oct 26
· Fredericksburg Farms Foods – Student earns 40% of individual sales – Oct 9 to Oct 26
· Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie Dough – Student earns 40% of individual sales – Oct 9 to Oct 15
· Pampered Chef – Student earns 25% of individual sales – Oct 9 to Oct 26
· Yogi’s Frozen Yogurt Spirit Night – Oct 23
|November||· Band Clinic – March with the Panther Band! Student earns 40% for each recruit – Nov 3
· Whataburger Spirit Night – Nov 14
|December||· Jazz’n with Santa Arts & Craft Show – Dec 9
· Winter Concert CD Sale
· Silent Auction
|January 2013||· Break|
|February||· TCGC – Feb 23|
|March||· Fredericksburg Farms – Candles, Lotions and Soaps – TBA|
|April||· Rummage Sale – TBA
· Joe Corbi’s Pizza – TBA
|May||· POPS Concert CD sale
· Spring Fling